There has been a lot of fixing goin on around here! My padres got a new shed for their yard and my dad was excited to use his awesome power tools!! Also we replaced our shower door in the master bath...and i love it...who knew bathroom appliances could get me so excited! it looks really slick and i love replacing old stuff w/new contemporary stuff - i'll throw pics up later!
still no word on when M will be heading to Wenatchee -- the condo we fell in love with just got sold so we're praying for some new real estate to come on the market! I hate to admit it but I already have a list created of things I will be changing/fixing at the house after he leaves...hehe...like taking down the Winnie the Pooh wallpaper in one of the bedrooms, it's time. and painting new fresh colors throughout the house, and perhaps if i can talk him into taking some furniture...i'll NEED to buy NEW FURNITURE!! we'll see, but i'm hopeful!
We had POD WARS at work and here is my team, we look tough...but that's because we are!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see your snazzy bathroom! Sounds fun.
Mr. I-got-tools, but we'll see about the fixing part! But he sure looks happy! So many projects, so little time...
Post a Comment