Monday, August 17, 2009

Our new digs...Wenatchee Style

We went to Wenatchee, hoping find a place for Mark to stay - and we stumbled upon this adorable 1 bed/bath condo, it was fate -- we love it!

Decent size living room as you walk in
The guy updated everything in the kitchen - plus all appliances stay!

cute little dining/breakfast nook on your right as you walk in
the bedroom is huge - this is only half of it! full wall-length closet? oh yeah!
cute updated b-room -- i love the dark walnut sink cabinet
we are hoping to close in 3 weeks!

3 comments:

Aves said...

Nice! Its a cute place, I bet you guys are relieved!! Congrats

Rachael said...

Congrats! It's a super cute place.

MamaSmith said...

I can't believe you found it... but then I can. You think you're not lucky but you're WRONG!! You guys have a lucky star floating over your heads! It looks like a really great place - can't wait to see it!