
It has been
CRAZY hot in Seattle the past week, and I love the sun but i feel as if my organs are melting...not cool. I have been keeping well-hydrated and regularly putting on sunscreen (nobody likes sagging wrinkled skin) so I'm managing. It's currently 100 degrees outside.
We went to Black Diamond Bakery the other night w/some friends and both boys ordered the HUGE BBQ Burger, so we had to take a pic of that much food, did they leave room for dessert? always.
4 comments:
I hear how hot it is there! That's crazy. I hope you guys are well stocked with Otter Pops!
Oh man, I WISH for a day that it is 100 degrees! Here in AZ its like 116 every day... talk about melting your face off :) But at least you are enjoying some fab summer weather! And who doesn't love a good BBQ? yum!
HOT OR WHAT!?!? The carpet is hot when I walk in my house, for pete sake! Except in the "fridge room". The carpet is COOL in there. AHHHHHH. :) love you A!
I found your blog! I can't believe how hot it is for you guys. That is the kind of weather we have down here in TX though...not fun! Stay cool and stay in touch!
Post a Comment