Monday, January 12, 2009

PL Party!


Here is a photo taken at the Projectline Christmas party - last weekend we went to Mark's Mortenson company party and had a lot of fun. they had a DJ and we got out on the dance floor a few times - they had prizes to win I wanted the $250 gift card to Nordstroms, Mark wanted the 80gb Zune - we didn't win either one but Mark said on the way home "Let's pretend like we did win, I'll write on a piece of paper 'You get $250 to Nordstroms' and I'll go buy myself a Zune!" haha I told him it's not the same since $500 will be missing from our account after we do this, he couldn't think of a good rebuttle so he's just going to have to wait for that new Zune!




3 comments:

MamaSmith said...

You look FABULOUS! (Now you can FEEL like you went to Nordy's - when I talk to you in Nordese, dahling.) It looks like Mark is holding a microphone... did he bounce the DJ and scratch out his own ditty? Or just announce to everyone that he's "amazed by you"? And the Zune... boys and toys... wow... long time til his Bday or Christmas again...

CB said...

I left this on an earlier blog, I guess you have not seen it, this is Collette from ANS. I need a current address to send you your W-2. Looks like life is treating you with all kinds of fun adventures.
Thanks
Collette
ANS
801-235-8061

The Smith Family said...

how fun!! Looks like you had a great time! You two are so cute!!