We have the truck which alleviates all fear, i still worry about the other drivers though! I have gotten a little crazy with my cooking since i've been WFH (working from home) this whole week - but i have made some scrumptious fat-free goodies for our holiday parties! Spice cookies, fudge cookies, April-I-Made-it-up-Soup, and I can smell my Mint Meringues finishing! Who said fat-free meant taste-free!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Snow and all it entails...
Snowboots, gloves, snowball fights, an excuse to get out my retro 70's snowsuits. It's been kinda crazy here and many Seattlites are fearing the roads and catching cabin fever at the same time!
We have the truck which alleviates all fear, i still worry about the other drivers though! I have gotten a little crazy with my cooking since i've been WFH (working from home) this whole week - but i have made some scrumptious fat-free goodies for our holiday parties! Spice cookies, fudge cookies, April-I-Made-it-up-Soup, and I can smell my Mint Meringues finishing! Who said fat-free meant taste-free!
.JPG)
We have the truck which alleviates all fear, i still worry about the other drivers though! I have gotten a little crazy with my cooking since i've been WFH (working from home) this whole week - but i have made some scrumptious fat-free goodies for our holiday parties! Spice cookies, fudge cookies, April-I-Made-it-up-Soup, and I can smell my Mint Meringues finishing! Who said fat-free meant taste-free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your SNOW house! Kelsey talked me into trying to register so I could comment... we'll see if this works.
It worked! I love you! Thanks for having us over for a movie! I'm excited, can you tell?!?!?
so fun!! It's like I'm looking out my window--tons of snow here too! Hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment