Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Church Ball...


...the brawl that starts with a prayer.


So Mark was playing basketball last night and collided with a guy from the other team, sending them both to the Urgent Care. Mark got a gnarly gash about his eye, 9 STITCHES! we'll see if i post any pics, it's pretty wicked-bad. Another guy from the game rolled his ankle and was at the Urgent Care too - it was sort of funny. Mark is not all about doctors-needles-blood-stuff but he was a trooper and I'm pretty sure he now looks like he was in a bar-fight. This was the first time he's used his health insurance, he's been working there for 7 months...want to know how long it took me to use my insurance? a couple of weeks. yep - he's been to the dr. like twice in his life. This is a good thing though, I told him last night that he has done something medically i've never done - had stitches -- short of losing an important organ there are very few things I haven't done in my time! I have other non-gorey pics to post, i just haven't taken the time, tonight? maybe.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's awful! Poor guy(s). I hope you're doing well! Thanks for keeping in touch.