

Mark accepted a job offer from Mortenson, and the position is in SEATTLE!!! So we'll be heading back to the Seattle area right after graduation (April 25-26) - it's going to be a huge change but we're excited! He graduated in Construction Management and has wanted to work for Mortenson for some time now! We are so excited to be closer to family, and plan on buying a house when we find one we love! That means we have a lot to do to get ready for our next big adventure! We have many friends and family in Seattle, so being closer to them will be just wonderful! I know I need to start packing but I don't even want to think about it yet! Yikes!

We have accumulated a lot of stuff - and we're so glad now that we bought that truck!
3 comments:
Congrats you guys! I have to say I am kinda jealous! Good luck in WA and finding your first home- good time to buy I hear.. Have fun, keep in touch!
Moving?! Congratulations! Sorry we were slackers and never got around to a BBQ. Maybe we'll just have to visit Seattle soon! Good luck with everything.
That's so exciting that you are moving back to Washington! You, me and Jenn (Jenks) Fox should get together to catch up!
Post a Comment