Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I never want to blog unless I have a picture for some reason - but i'm breaking away and just writing today! To get to know me a bit better:

10 years ago:-I was 12 about to turn 13 - I'm sure there was a lot of drama going on in 7th grade but surprisingly I can't remember any of it!

5 Things on my to-do list: Get the truck registered, find new black boots, help Mark send out graduation announcements, dentist appt, play tennis with Mark (when the snow melts off the courts!)

5 Places lived: Ashburn, VA
Ridgefield, WI (pop. 2400)
Kent, WA
Provo, UT
Huntsville, AL

5 jobs: Nordstrom
American Name Services
Lands' End
Macy's
BYU Financial Services

5 things people don't know:

I make lists everyday, and love crossing things off

I love swinging on the swings

I have a phobia about bathroom doors not locking

I modeled in high school

If I don't set out my clothes the night before, it takes me a good 15 min to decide what to wear


Well - now you know a little more about me, hope that didn't scare you away!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Love your fun facts!! We miss ya!

Jenny said...

so glad to hear that life is going so well for you guys! i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who takes forever to get ready unless i lay my clothes out the night before!