Monday, January 10, 2011

Hair Power!

Haven't cut/colored my hair for a while...6 months that is, so i think it's time to give myself some HAIR POWER!!!! I love mixin it up and trying something new, i'll keep it long for now but need a change!

here's how my hair is now: Naturally dark blonde with highlights
                     



 

This is what i'm going for: more layers with wispy side-swept bangs, and warm highlights
I love this pic,

(We're looking at Heidi not Martha Stewart. sorry martha.)
I did have dark brown in my hair last year at this time, but i want to break the norms and not wait for summer to go blonde - let's do it now!
your thoughts?

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oooh I'm excited! That'll be so cute!!! I wish I was close so I could do it for you!

Kiera said...

you should do it! I think blond will look great!

Trudy G. said...

I say go for it. I think the layers would look great. You have very beautiful hair so enjoy it. I haven't colored my hair for 7 months, let's just say it isn't blonde!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is beauty, baby! Sorry Heidi K., my girl's the bomb! :)