Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Gifts Unwrapped:

I always feel like I have more photos than time to post, so I’m grouping a bunch together – I decided to give gifts of fashion this Christmas, and tried a few new things I’m pretty excited about!

First we’ll start with a few pre-Christmas gifts:

1. Reupholstering a dining set for M’s Bro and SIL for their new place!

Before:

IMAG0338IMAG0339

During:

IMAG0340

After:

IMAG0342IMAG0341

 

2. Anthro-inspired tee for SIL

IMAG0393IMAG0392

3. Adorable beanies and flower clips for all the ladies!

IMAG0546IMAG0527IMAG0524IMAG0557IMAG0529IMAG0531

4. My MIL has a ring pendant charm for her 3 boys with each of their birthstones, and asked for each Daughter-in-law’s also! I put mine in the middle of a flower clip to give her!

IMAG0542IMAG0570

5. Finally put together this project I’ve had sitting for years, it was a great addition to my Christmas mantle display!

IMAG0534IMAG0536

6. For some Post-Christmas fun, I designed these headbands

IMAG0627IMAG0626IMAG0625IMAG0630IMAG0621

7. Last but not least I finally broke out the Bedazzler and jazzed up this shirt I had in the closet!

IMAG0616IMAG0620

What fun at Christmastime! I enjoyed making gifts this year, so I could focus on Christ this season…instead of shopping! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Add me to your Christmas list, those gifts rock!