Monday, November 15, 2010

Great Friends–Birthday Tribute: Mark (aka hottie)

Yesterday was Mark’s b-day!!! I’m pretty sure I get WAY more excited about his birthday than him, but I’m cool with that!

Mark_fish

Things I love about Mark:

1. He makes up songs about me on the fly and sings them around the house

2. He’s got wicked dance moves (all original)

3. We both listen to ghetto-beats in high school, and like me, he knows all the words to Baby Got Backphoto1marknme

4. He’s a man’s man: he likes sports, tools, getting dirty, and fixing things

5. He doesn’t mind when I want to watch sports, play with tools, get dirty, and fix things

IMAG0396

6. He believes in the ‘equality when possible’ mantra, and doesn’t expect me to do ANYTHING for him he can’t do himself…just cuz I have boobs

7. He is so supportive in my career aspirations, and wants me to be happy

IMAG0354

8. He’s a mega-peacemaker, he’s the first to end all of our fights…even when I have plenty of ammo to keep battling

9. He’s so patient with my fat-free diet and has eaten many less-then-tasty dishes I’ve made asking “does this taste normal” and his answer is always an honest “nope, not quite”

10. He has loved me through surgeries, sickness, job issues, life changes, poor college life, stressful adult life, and just keeps giving me all the love I can handle!

HAPPY 27! LOVE YOU DUDE!

IMAG0377

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

One more hit: He says cool corny things like "I thought I saw a vision of an angel... and it was you" - awwwww I just love it when he's sweet to my baby girl!