Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great Friends–Birthday Tribute: Ilene!

I’m jumping the gun, since Ilene’s b-day is Friday, I just have so much to post!

ilene4

Sometimes you wish you could pick who your sibling chooses to marry, I could not have chosen a better woman for Eric to marry!!

P1010336temple_couple_02

Ilene is truly my kindred spirit, we have so much in common and  are mistaken for sisters often! It’s so fun that we married into the same fam, and can spend so much time together! temple_crop

Reasons to love Ilene:

1. Her smile and energy is motivating!!

IMAG0361

2. Loves being active and outdoors – which is great for me, because I’m cooped up in an office all day and need the exerciseIMAG0373

3. She loves clothes as much as I do Smile

ilene2.bmp

4.  So perceptive and aware of others’ needs – great at reading people

ilene.bmp

5. I get to have her as my sis FOREVER – and she lives so close, so we can talk, shop, snowboard, hike, camp, and have fun whenever we want!!

Love you Ilene!!

ilene3.bmp

*Ilene & her twin bro!

No comments: