Oh my goodness... I'm laughing out loud! Your bears crack me up! I hope you sent this to the company - where's the quality control?? or is there the "preferred" big bear BRAND at play here? keep those "consumer reports" skills sharp, baby!
APRIL!!!!! how has almost a year passed by and we have still not gotten together?!? we need to some time soon!!! let me know what your weeks are like... mine are crazy... hope to hear from you soon!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness... I'm laughing out loud! Your bears crack me up! I hope you sent this to the company - where's the quality control?? or is there the "preferred" big bear BRAND at play here? keep those "consumer reports" skills sharp, baby!
Mark posted this - he is such a goof, i should send it to the company! haha
APRIL!!!!! how has almost a year passed by and we have still not gotten together?!? we need to some time soon!!! let me know what your weeks are like... mine are crazy... hope to hear from you soon!!
Post a Comment