First... I never get to have that much fun at work... Although I did wear my sweats today... Not going to complain about that one... Second... How random that I found your blog?!? I was just randomly blog hopping from another friends blog and surprise! I thought I recognized your face!! HOLY COW!! Third... I did not know you work in Bellevue... I live like 5 minutes from Bellevue... Fourth... How is life?!? Fifth... I can't wait to hear back from you!!
3 comments:
That is so fun!!!
HAHA!!! so fun!! You guys are cute :)
First... I never get to have that much fun at work... Although I did wear my sweats today... Not going to complain about that one... Second... How random that I found your blog?!? I was just randomly blog hopping from another friends blog and surprise! I thought I recognized your face!! HOLY COW!! Third... I did not know you work in Bellevue... I live like 5 minutes from Bellevue... Fourth... How is life?!? Fifth... I can't wait to hear back from you!!
Mishali
Post a Comment