- so of course I made an invitation to send out to my peeps - and I thought 'why pick a piece of useless clipart when my friend makes AMAZING cards?' so I have to give MAJOR props to Kandis for this awesome halloween card!! I buy her cards and get compliments all the time at how creative they are - I need to get more - I always have a hard time giving them away!
So Kandis, YOU'RE AMAZING - you've taken a hobby, made it a passion and turned it into a career - only a few people in the world can say they've done this! So take a moment, a deep breath, and realize the things you create with your hands are unique and genuine - no one else can design a Kandis-card. love ya girl
Check out the invite - and have a Happy Halloween!

Pics from San Fran coming soon...
2 comments:
CUTE!! Go Kandis!
awwwww, thanks April! your so sweet! Hope your party was a blast!! :)
Post a Comment