Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

First I wanted to put a disclaimer on my last post: please know that I do not belittle any couples' situation: if you enjoy cooking dinner for your hubby, that's wonderful - my realization was the idea that I am not EXPECTED to do anything - YOU decide how your relationship works, no one else!

So on our trip in San Diego we went to a park to play on the playground (this is a common occurence for us) and we found a new toy -- and instantly wanted to buy one for our yard:
it doesn't look that interesting but as soon as you sit down in it - you begin spinning and the momentum increases the longer you stay in it -- we were laughing so hard, it was fantastic! I love feeling like a little kid again - it just doesn't happen often enough!
So we promptly emailed the company asking how much it would be...$825 with $300 shipping - Needless to say we will not be getting this for christmas!

1 comment:

Aves said...

HAHA! THat is great!! Oh the simple pleasure in life, they make it bearable :) And I enjoy hearing your views on things, its your life and your marriage, whatever works for you guys is no one else's business. If you both are happy and in love, there isn't anything anyone can really say about it!