Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On my lunch break...

Decided to answer these fun Crazy 8 Q's!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER:
1. open-toed shoes
2. weddings
3. day trips to the coast
4. warmth
5. garage-saleing
6. playing in my yard
7. camping
8. tennis as much as possible

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Got up and went to work
2. Rearranged the house for guests
3. Ordered new glass for my hutch - it's goin look so good!
4. Excercised w/my new Balance Ball!
5. Snuggled
6. Chatted w/my madre
7. Started packing for San Diego
8. Cleaned!

8 THINGS I NEED TO DO TODAY:
1. Finish working (it's only lunch you know!)
2. Pick up the glass I ordered
3. Excercise
4. Copy keys for guests staying w/us
5. deliver cinnamon rolls
6. pick out clothes for tomorrow (i do it every night!)
7. get package in mail - hopefully!
8. watch a movie w/my man

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Go on vacation immediately
2. Make the weather warmer
3. Have an extra day on the weekend
4. Redecorate my house
5. plant a garden
6. eat more veggies
7. tan more easily
8. eat food with fat (don't have a gallbladder...so no fat for me!)

8 SHOWS I WATCH- I don't watch any show regularly, so i'm doing movies!
1. Danny Deckchair
2. Anchorman
3. Elf
4. Run Fat Boy Run
5. The Net
6. Return to Me
7. Just Like Heaven
8. Bourne Identity

PEOPLE I TAG - only if you want to!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I totally love DANNY DECKCHAIR! I haven't seen it in a few years but that is such an awesome movie!