Monday, April 13, 2009

It's BBQ Time~

Chance of rain? 100% -- Chance of a lifetime? Yes

This Friday I am having a BBQ - 6pm

I sent out an invite on Facebook - but I wanted to be sure you knew about it! For those who don't like near Kent - I would LOVE for you to come, but i'll understand if you can't make it!

I love BBQs - please come if you can - call me if you have q's

We’ve got the meat -
if you have a killer recipe, bring a side or a treat!

Feel free to RSVP in the comments section!

2 comments:

Aves said...

Bummer!! I would love to come! You guys are going to have a great time, just post pic for those of us that can't join in on that good times!

Rachael said...

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Michael works but I will come with the kids if they aren't sick. They're starting to get gross colds so hopefully that won't deter us.