Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like...

Christmas? well we put up our Christmas lights and decorated the house so it's Christmasey, do you think we might've gone a little overboard? Never!For some reason I'm really excited for the Christmas season this year - I think part of it is that we're finally settled and won't have to travel! I have almost all the Christmas shopping done - I love buying presents for people! I start so early in the year it's a little ridiculous.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Well your house is QUITE decorated. It's cute!

Emily said...

Is that seriously your house!!! I have never seen a house to decorated before...way to be.

Youngs said...

NO! that is not really my house! i found the pic online and couldn't help myself!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA all i have to say.. its beautiful.. where is it i think we should drive by and show jake

Anonymous said...

oh geez that comment about it NOT being your house just came up!! oops i believe anything