Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cards~!



So I decided that as a grown-up it is my duty to send out Christmas cards...Mark thinks i'm crazy but yet I am undeterred. I figured it'd be good to give our address to everyone and let them know we're settled. So I thought to myself "We'll just take the photo ourselves - it will be so easy!" Boy was I wrong. The lighting would not cooperate with the camera and so the pics look all grainy. check it out - I do think one of the other ones came out good enough to be put into our card. Christmas is such a season of peace.

1 comment:

Aves said...

Bummer it was so grainy!!! Cuz you guys look really cute! You will have to send a christmas card to my parents house and when Im home I will get to see your darling pic :)