First is a rescue from our church youth group this week - we used the blue rope to hang donuts from for our halloween minute to win it, SO fun! I wrapped a root beer bottle, and a vitamin bottle I recently spray painted. The creme vase is an old salsa container, that i attacked w/the spray paint bottle.
The second project started with a can of gold spray paint i fell in love with at Lowes...
These are old mayo containers, the tall one is from Emerald cashews - spray paint, hot glue and 3 golf balls later...we have golden masterpieces!


2 comments:
I commented and it came up twice, so I deleted one, and now it appears it deleted both!?!?!? arrgh!
I love your creativity, Apo! The golf balls make awesome 'jeweled' handles up on top! Pier One better look out, or hire you quick :) You are dreaming up some really stylin' home decor!
Loves, mom
Post a Comment