So yes I read the books
and Yes, I bought a ticket for opening day
and Yes, I hosted a Hunger Games party
– no one had to come in a flaming costume but I felt someone had the celebrate the movie release and we haven’t had a party since moving here – so I went for it!
I went with the theme of flames for the food – so we had reds, oranges, and yellows for the pickins. I made my fat free Baked Macaroni, fruit salad, and ended the feast my FF Red Velvet cupcakes as a frost-yourself item on the treat table.
It was a lot of fun with new friends and really helped us get to know some of the other couples better. Happy Hunger Games!
2 comments:
Such a cute idea! Looks like fun.
I finally made the red velvet cupcakes, and (be proud)put most in the freezer so I wouldn't eat them all at once (because i am capable). I ate the last one yesterday and they were deliciouso every one! Thanks for the recipe, A! loves!
Post a Comment