Where were you 10 yrs ago? With M’s 10 yr reunion coming up it’s got me thinking about what my life was a decade ago…
The year was 2002 – I was a Junior in High School
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Making dance/date plans for TOLO
2. Dating an older man
3. Having exploratory surgery
4. Eating as much licorice as possible
5. Working at a Chiropractor’s office
I did a “5 Things” post in 2008, since my answers have changed a bit I’ve decided to do a re-post!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Find new fishing spots around DSM
2. Try a new FF enchilada recipe
3. Buy toothpaste (we’re almost out!)
4. Keep eating well – avoiding those carbs!
5. Spring clean the West Des Moines condo
5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Turkey Jerky
2. Ice Cream: FF Cookies & Cream
3. FF brownies
4. FF Fig Newtons
5. Craisins/dried pineapple
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Start a Fat Free restaurant
2. Buy property in Methow Valley
3. Pimp out the jeep
4. Donate to orgs feeding people
5. Travel to a different country each year
5 bad habits:
1. Avoiding laundry
2. Snacking on pretzels
3. Staying up too late
4. Not being active when working from home
5. Online Shopping
5 places I have lived:
1. West Des Moines, IA
2. Wenatchee, WA
3. Ashburn, VA
4. Dodgeville, WI
5. Kent, WA
No comments:
Post a Comment