Friday, November 18, 2011

A&M meets Minnesota!

So Mark has spent the last 6 weeks in Minneapolis, at his company’s headquarters – so I took the opportunity to fly out and see about this “Mall of America” everyone’s been talking about!

I flew in Wed night, and worked from Mark’s office Thursday

IMAG1334

Met up w/Mark’s cousin and visited St Paul’s Cathedral – it was amazing!

IMAG1348cathedral_groupcathedral_service

Toured the James H Hill mansion (check your history books). it was the most lavishly decorated home I’ve ever been in, and it over 100 yrs old!

hillhouse

Took a wonderful walk along the Mississippi River – I love this guy!

IMAG1368

Took a day in downtown Minneapolis, with all the crazy skybridges – we got lost a lot but stayed warm!

IMAG1342

Got to walk around Fort Snelling (not the most exciting…but killed some time before I had to board my plane to go West again.)

IMAG1370

AND got these SWEET boots at Mall of America to take home!!!

me_ihop

Now I just have to get the hubby back home!

1 comment:

blcooper said...

fun!! Love the boots :)