Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leather, dugouts and boots

We have a new leather addition to our household,

I named him Charlie before bringing him home

couch_store

He looks perfect in our front room/movie theatre

I have been on the hunt for a chair and a half recliner

but dual reclining loveseat? the best I could ask for!

couch_home

I heart comfy leather furniture.

Another highly anticipated purchase happened this week,

I have been eyeing all types of leather boots lately,

but happened upon the best deal on the best boot

the leather is like butter, the color is easy-going…

it would’ve been morally wrong not to buy them

boots1

so I did.

Original Retail: $259

Reduced to: $125

I paid: $47

 

Moving on…Dugouts!

fanfest2011_crop

M’s padres gave us tickets to FanFest

Every year the MLB Seattle Mariners throw a party

to get ready for the upcoming baseball season

We ran the bases, and sat in the dugout

living out our major-league dreams on the field

fanfest2011_2

Went with M’s 2 brothers and their wives!

too fun to live near the fam

…not sure how long it will last…

but loving it now!

No comments: