Since working for Microsoft I get to try new-to-market things! Windows Live Writer is one of those, it downloads your current blog template, lets you write a post, rearrange and resize pictures how you’d like (as if you were in Powerpoint), shows you’re a constant preview of what it will look like on your blog – and you can upload it to the blog whenever you’d like! It’s working well so far!
On to My Next Big Project… PAINT!!! I fell in love with this pattern, and am thinking about it for the “office” (which is code for I’ve-never-used-it-as-an-office-but-thought-it-was-a-good-idea) I love that you just use tape to create the design!
Other taping-inspirations of mine:
For the master I’m thinking of BOLD stripes:
This one might be a little too much….
I’m starting on my Master bedroom tonight! Step 1: Take the bed apart!
4 comments:
I like those big stripes a lot! That last pattern would also be nice too, if you're fond of grand mal seizures.
No way! I think this is the first time I've been featured on a blog!
Heather - i just LOVED your argyle painting I couldn't help but show everyone!
I wish I could take credit but I stole the idea from my friend's sister.
Post a Comment