I like pic #2 and layout #1, although I really like the road shot too. You were very nice to spend all that time working these up - I know it takes much longer than it seems like it would. I remember sweating over yours.... so many options and only ONE gets the nod!
4 comments:
Like the design of the first, the picture from the second.
Great pictures! I'd have to go with number one.
I like number 1 the best, but what about putting the image in color like the second. :)
I like pic #2 and layout #1, although I really like the road shot too. You were very nice to spend all that time working these up - I know it takes much longer than it seems like it would. I remember sweating over yours.... so many options and only ONE gets the nod!
Post a Comment