Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time to Travel

After M gets done w/livin in The Chee,
we want to take a good 2 weeks off
and go somewhere
it will likely be next May/June
The only stipulations are:
1. I want to fly over an ocean
2. I want the airplane seats that turn into a bed
3. Must be a relaxing place
4. I don't want a whirlwind tour of like 17 countries,
I want to go to a country and live the culture
So...I went to my favorite site vrbo.com and found fabulous places to rent,
I'm looking at Europe since the weather will be warm
where would you go?
Monaco on the water?
Switzerland? in the Alps...
Malta on a quiet street?
Ireland near the ocean?

Now you see why my decision is so hard - so many beautiful places at such good prices!

3 comments:

maucotel said...

Oh, you've got to go to the Mediterranean, somewhere like Spain or Italy.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, "you're killing me Smalls!" I want one of each, please! I'm kinda lovin the Irish cottage. No wait, Malta. No wait... yep, everywhere.

Emily said...

I want to go to Ireland...that would be so awesome...but I would honestly take any of them...they all look fantastic. Sounds like you know the way to travel...in style.