Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fabulous find #47



My mom picked up this banana republic dress at a g-dale last weekend

$3 ... that's all!

Are you paying too much for a silly dress? They're just clothes!

Anyway The Hunt is more fun - buying off the rack is just plain boring - join me in the hunt and your bank acct will be fat & happy!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Super awesome dress. You look fabulous in it! I looooove g-sales!

Anonymous said...

It's better than that, baby! I got 5 things for those $3 - the BR dress (looks classy on you, btw), an Ed Hardy hoodie (no skulls either!), a snappy suede belt, leather pants (dubbed the Pocahantas pants, but they're really nice lookin buckskins), and I can't remember... something else awesome! Nice of you to be the right size! Go BARGAIN HUNTERS!! - ya ya!

Kiera said...

Hey! I'm so glad we found each others blogs...more ways to keep in touch! I love the dress...nice find!

Anonymous said...

I remembered the deal - the belt was a throw-in cuz I got 2 awesome cheesy christmas sweaters in that bundle! we are SO ready for the "ugly" party. fun day!