don't get me wrong - i've tried to be nice. I've 'killed w/kindess' and been VERY tolerant. but it's over now -- it's war and i'm winning...when one of the neighbor kids shivs a guy (i can define "shiving" for those who did not grow up in the ghetto...if you 'shiv' someone you stab them.) so anyhow, when the kid shivs a guy and is now serving time, and the only thing the older brother can say is "it would've been better if he had just stabbed the guy twice instead of three times, since the it might be self-defensive..." you know there's a problem.
So i have declared WAR...my first point of defense was to dig out 12ft privacy bushes from my padres yard and plant them next to the existing ones so they can't see into my yard at all. I also planted bushes that will block more so i don't have to look at there garbage-filled yard.
The last point of attack was to build a brick wall that goes along the property line from the bushes to the sidewalk that shows a clear line of where my yard stops and their yard starts.
i can't stand it when people don't take care of their crap...oh did i mention that some of the kids are living in an RV in the driveway? oh yeah - minor detail...that is a mess i do not want any part in -- hence the barricade I am creating with plants! :)
thanks for letting me vent.
PS when i post pics from my phone they come out wonky, anyone know why?
4 comments:
That's good you're doing something about it. How junky to have gross neighbors.
Wow, you sure have had luck running across those kind of people. I'll never forget some of the parties in your parent's neighborhood.
I'll have to take a look next time I drive by. Good luck.
ahh, crazy people! they are so annoying, grow up, right?!
Post a Comment