Majestic
I love Mt. Rainier...even if it is an unstable volcano
Mark ran a Marathon....don't hyperventilate, it was a relay
he ran 3.5 miles in the Wenatchee Marathon
I snapped this pic of the Wenatchee Riv on the trail
P.S. I put my polarized sunglasses in front of the lens
Here is the heroic group of Relay Marathon runners w/their Hammer baton!
Go Mortenson Construction!
Way to represent
he ran 3.5 miles in the Wenatchee Marathon
I snapped this pic of the Wenatchee Riv on the trail
P.S. I put my polarized sunglasses in front of the lens
Go Mortenson Construction!
Way to represent
1 comment:
Love the hammer for a baton! Now channel "The King and I" where they're doing the play of Uncle Tom's Cabin (this is way too much set up for too little, but...)and they sing/say "Run Eliza, run! Run Eliza, run!" I kept thinking that all weekend when Mark was running. "Run Mark-Franklin, run!"
Post a Comment