Friday, March 19, 2010

Balls & Blondies

I colored my hair.
I have NEVER done ANYTHING w/my hair until now
This is my wonderful friend Lisa
she also had virgin-hair
but no more
we're back to our color
when we were 6 yrs old
(we were friend then too!)
I like being blonde
Mark is on a dodgeball team
they have been playing for weeks
2 days ago they won...
Finally
Victory is so sweet



4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute hair!!!

Aves said...

Isn't getting your hair done the best?? I love it. I think you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelsey does amazing hair, I have to admit it! You girls are so cute! I remember those little blonde girls from long ago...

and about the dodgeball, Mark looks a little down in the pic, but I'm glad they rallied and WON! Go Marko!

Jess said...

April, I haven't looked at your blog in so long, so I am glad you commented on mine! You are now in my google reader :) I love your hair! And, I would love to do pictures for you someday!