Part 1: L'Oreal Paris Lash Boosting products
So I test products for a group called BzzAgent, I absolutely love it - i'm all about the consumer surveys and trying out new things! So I was sent the Lash Boosting Serum and Mascara/Base Combo -- I began using the Serum and put it on my lashes daily for 4 weeks -- This is a before picture -- I have blonde eyelashes so without anything on them it looks like I have no lashes at all!! I began to notice my lashes getting stronger and less of them falling out -
I love the Base Coat/Mascara combo -- I had a few late-night company parties and when I put the base on, let it dry - then curled my eyelashes and put the mascara on, it lasted ALL NIGHT! For me that's unheard of so i was pretty excited -- here is a pic from one of the parties!
When it comes to beauty products, there are just always too many to choose from,
thanks BzzAgent for finding me some winners!
1 comment:
Neat! I should try it.
Post a Comment