We signed the papers and we are officially wenatchee condo-owners! on our way to the condo, once we had signed, I saw a girl running w/a legit original discman - she was even holding it even so it wouldn't skip, i used to do that...10 yrs ago. but wenatchee isn't full of normal people. here are some of the sights we've seen -- take for instance this life-size man-angel chillin in the front yard of some guy's house - at night there are spotlights on him. wow.

When we were house-hunting we came across the smallest oven ever created, the microwave is bigger than this oven. hmm

No doubt i will have more crazy things to show you - but for now here is our new place!
we bought this couch today - and we (mark and I) carried it up the stairs w/o help - i was so proud of my own strength (no doubt i will feel it tomorrow)


Here's our new ikea bed - now we just need side tables!
thanks craigslist for spoiling me into never wanting to buy anything at full price
1 comment:
I love that bed frame!!! It's totally pretty and decent price new so I bet you got a great deal!! Congrats on the new place.
Post a Comment