Mark and I got to accompany his parents to a Mariners game last Saturday
They have season tickets
they played the Oakland A's played alright...
until I had to use the restroom,
while in the b-room they made AMAZING plays
and i missed them,
later in the game they were tied
I went to the b-room
the pitcher threw 3 strikeouts in a row
Then they got a homerun.
The rest of the game his parents kept asking me to go back to the bathroom.
Never did have the best luck...
5 comments:
I miss going to Mariners games!! Gosh, I will have to come visit so I can go.. funny bathroom story... isn't that ALWAYS how it goes?? Glad you had fun, cute pics!
That is so funny! I love it.
haha!! That's hilarious!! I wanna go to a game too--maybe we'll get to go in July when we come up!
You guys are so cute! I guess I can just live the "seattle life" through your fun pictures...maybe we'll come over there soon and we could sailgate to another fun event:)
Hey April! I found your blog on facebook. I am jealous you got to go to a mariner's game! How are you?
Post a Comment