A couple of friends have posted this on their blog - so I thought i'd join in:
"X" marks the things I have done during my lifetime, "O" are things I haven't yet:
(X) Been to Canada
(O) Been to Mexico - I've heard it's fun but dirty
(O) Been to Florida
(X) Been to Hawaii
(X) Skipped school - I always had a good reason...
(O) Watched someone die
(X) Been on a plane
(O) Been on a helicopter
(X) Been lost
(X) Visited Washington, DC - lived there!
(O) Traveled by San Francisco trolley - not yet but soon!
(O) Traveled to Europe - my parents are leaving tomorrow, too exciting
(O) Traveled to Asia
(O) Went to the top of the World Trade Center
(O) Been to Jamaica
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Skipped a final exam
(O) Sang Karaoke
(O) Watched the birth of a child
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
(O) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(O) Made prank phone calls - never did much pranking
(O) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
(O) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose - luckily no
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe - thanks padres for puttin up the good stuff!
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(O) Gone to the movies in 2009 - we have Netflix!
(O) Been deep sea fishing
(X) Driven across the United States - a few times
(X) Been in a hot air balloon
(O) Been sky diving
(O) Gone snowmobiling
(O) Lived in more than one country
(X) Seen a falling star and made a wish
(X) Seen the Old Faithful Geyser
(X) Seen the Statue of Liberty
(X) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle - 2 weeks ago!
(X) Been on a cruise
(X) Traveled by train
(O) Traveled by motorcycle
(X) Been horse back riding - went for 3hrs...ouch
(X) Been to Disneyland or Disney World
(O) Been pulled over by a police officer
(X) Gotten a ticket - I ran into someone
(X) Been in a rain forest
(X) Seen whales in the ocean
(X) Been to Niagara Falls - I was little, but I was there
(O) Ridden on an elephant
(X) Saw a glacier
(X) Been water-skiing
(X) Been snow-skiing (snowboarding)
(X) Been to a Major League Baseball game
(X) Been to a National Football League game - Go Seahawks!
(X) Been to a Professional Soccer game
My parents leave for England tomorrow morning - they'll be doing quite a few of these on their vacation! I love vacations -- I could really use one right now!
2 comments:
these things are so funny! i love it.
you have more things crossed off than i do!! SO fun!
Post a Comment