Monday, March 23, 2009

And the Winner is...

I decided to photoshop-it so i don't look so red, but i sent it in and it should be up on the website http://www.projectlineinc.com/ very soon! I sometimes forget what i look like, has that ever happened to you? i just get busy with life and feeling all grown-up then i look in the mirror - and realize i look the EXACT same as I did when I was 17, except I'm turning 24...I work with a church group of girls ages 12-18 and I fit right in! It is fun to still have the energy I had in high school - but I really do get carded all-the-time!



The flowers in the yard are starting to bloom so I had to get a pic - even though i still scrape ice from my windshield every morning - I feel like Spring on the inside!









I got to watch my friend Kels' little girl Jalie a few weeks ago and couldn't help but take a few pics!












No comments: