Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mariners FanFest!

If you know me well, you know i'm a total poser when it comes to sports teams, when the Seahawks were sucking for so many years there was no way I was going to a game...as soon as they got good I was all about cheering on the team! Same goes for Mariners so needless to say they have not been great so I've been fine not going to games. Mark's parents invited us to go to FanFest though, so we thought that'd be even better than a game! It was! We got to try our hand at pitching, batting and running the bases, Safeco is a really cool venue so it was fun to go out on the field and see their lockers rooms. I am not a fan of people in furry costumes, so I refused to stand by the moose, I know how much people sweat in those costumes...gross.





No comments: