We decided to explore the peninsula, so we drove to Poulsbo to check things out - I was suprisingly impressed with the Bavarian atomesphere and being so close to the water - they even named a street after us, so we felt welcomed! The last pic is of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge - very cool looking, if my padres hadn't have said something, we wouldn't have known about the toll to get back over the bridge -- we would've been stuck!
2 comments:
Hey girl!! Looks like you had fun--love the street name! haha!! Oh, and I totally forgot until now that you had mentioned buying some cards from me. Send me an email hal01015@msn.com. I'd be glad to hook you up girl!! Hope you're doing well!
Who knew there wer such fun things to do everywhere except where I live. I am seriously jealous of you....and a street named after you...you are one special girl.
Post a Comment